Monday, November 15, 2010

My First Post - aaaaahhhhhh.

You would think, given my sometimes surprising points of view and my already notorious thirst for technology that I would have already put up a blog by now. Heck...blogs are old fashioned already. Now if you're not plugged into the latest hyper-social-web injection service, you're old news. But my purpose here is not to be hip or retro or try to share family updates or recipes. I just want an outlet for my thoughts...a mental toilet if you will. That way all the crazy thoughts floating in my head have someplace to go. If they make you think or smile, that is your fault. Feel free to comment. If I don't like it, I reserve the right to remove it with no explanation. This is not a democracy. If you do like it, and perhaps there are enough comments, perhaps I'll keep doing this until my head is empty. Cue time-till-empty-head joke here.

Have a nice day.

1 comment:

  1. I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune. We take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week.

    ReplyDelete